I am excited to invite you to join!
Here are some of the benefits you can expect to see inside the membership:
- Tools to develop a customized family language plan
- Training videos with strategies to boost your child's vocabulary
- Step-by-step play routines to stimulate language skills
- Monthly members ONLY live trainings
- A community of like-minded bilingual families to help you reach your goals
- Exclusive access and ongoing support from me!
Here is a sneak peek at some of content you can expect to see
inside the community
- What to expect from your bilingual child at each stage of their development
- Speech and language milestones for Spanish and English speakers
- Promoting language development through Play
- Language policies and how to find the best one for your family
- Best practices for getting the most out of reading time with your child
- How to create a family language plan
- Common challenges and how to avoid them
- Strategies to increase meaningful exposure to English and Spanish
- How to help your child learn a language when no one else around you does
- And much more!
Bilingual Avenue Subscribers have
What Others are Saying about
"Marianna, thank you for your encouragement! I can’t tell you what it has meant to me to connect with others that feel as passionately about bilingualism as I do. I used to feel so alone and restricted in my resources and abilities. Now I am sure that I am not crazy to be doing this and that help is only a few clicks away!"
Bilingual Avenue Member
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the monthly membership able to be canceled? Or is it a yearly contract?
Yes, you are able to cancel the monthly membership, it is not a yearly contract. Instead, it is month to month format. Members can cancel their subscription membership at any time. All monthly memberships are renewed automatically until cancelled. If you chose to cancel, the membership would need to be canceled prior to the renewal date in order to end membership charges.
Marianna Du Bosq