You made it through the challenge!
We had over 200 families and dug deep into our planning so that you could have the best year yet on your language journey!
But I know you are busy and I bet you may need a little bit more time work through all of your materials.
You can enjoy all of the recordings from the 2017 Family Language Plan Challenge, including each day’s videos and workbooks on this page.
These are available for free only through Monday, February 13, 11:59 PM EST.
But you can own this entire resource FREE along with a ton of other great resources when you become a member of the Bilingual Avenue Members’ Club before Monday, February 13 at 11:59 PM EST.
If you are wanting a little more hand holding and A LOT more resources for your language journey, I’ve got you covered.
The Bilingual Avenue Member’s Club may be the best step for you!
Watch the video to get a behind the scenes tour to the Members’ Club.
Working on English and Spanish in your home?
If so, you can now get the first month of Bilingual Avenue for only $19 and then renew at the subscribers pricing! Remember you can cancel at any time!
Simply use the special link below and enter code SAVE50% to get a full month’s access for only $19 but this offer expires in just two days!
Code expires Monday February 13, 11:59 PM EST.
Working on a language other than English or Spanish in your home?
For the first time ever, I am opening up one of the courses from inside my community to help YOU craft the BEST language plan for your family.
I am so excited about this special offer!
Our members say this is the #1 feature that has helped them the most as a family, and I am so excited to share it with you!
What EXACTLY is the Language Plan Course?
(If you wanna know if this course is right for you, just click here to read more!)
– It’s a step-by-step course to help you create an effective family language plan that will guide you on your journey raising bilingual children.
– Each of the 28 lessons have a short video and a reflection workbook walking you through each element of the plan.
– The BEST part is that you are not doing your plan in a silo! We are starting up a Facebook group just for the Language Plan so that I can help you every step of the way!
You will get customized support at each stage.
This is for you if you…
- are working hard with your bilingual kids but you do not have many people around you that understand what it takes to raise multilingual children
- know you want to give the gift of language but are not sure what to do next
- are having a difficult time getting your kids to speak your target language
If you’re ready to really help your kids in 2017, this course will be the most helpful thing you can do for your bilingual family!