Aileen Passariello-McAleer was raised in a bilingual household, and she wanted to ensure that her two kids learned Spanish. She is the co-creator of the app Mama Lingua and often shares wonderful Spanish tips on social media.
In this episode, Aileen shares with us:
- Her personal language journey;
- A glimpse into how languages are managed in Aileen’s home;
- How speaking Spanish exclusively with her kids helped her improve her Spanish skills;
- Her tips for statying motivated on the days where language gets a little harder;
- How she manages topics of discussion that are a little harder to conduct in Spanish;
- All about Mama Lingua and how it may help you on your language journey;
- How she tries to keep up with her children’s Spanish skills now that they are bombarded with the community language
- Her advise for other bilingual parents and specifically for parents raising children in a non-native language
You can get all the details and learn more about Mama Lingua here!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
If you found this episode useful, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to Bilingual Avenue!