This week’s episode is a short request for a favor and an index guide to some must-listen episodes.
If you have just five minutes, consider filling out the Bilingual Avenue Survey.
Simply click here and help to make Bilingual Avenue better!
You will also have a chance to be entered for a 20 minute one-on-one consultation.
If you are still looking for some inspiration for this week, check out the episodes below. These are recommendations based on some of the most frequently asked questions I get regarding raising bilingual kids.
- Getting started raising bilingual kids
- Finding books in your target language
- Finding resources in your target language
- Common misconceptions about bilingualism
- Making a bilingual audio book
- Making a language plan
- Tips for writing (Interview and Q&A)
- Setting language goals
- Strategies for your child does not want to speak the target language
- Types of bilingual schools
Just one more reminder about the survey, please take just five minutes to fill it out. Thanks!
May you have fun travels on your language journey, hope to see you again on the Avenue!