Welcome to the first episode of the Bilingual Avenue!
My name is Marianna Du Bosq and on this first episode I wanted to take some time to tell you about my journey as a bilingual learner, bilingual educator and bilingual parent.
Episode # 1 Quick Guide
On this episode, I discuss:
- What Bilingual Avenue is all about including a description of the blog, the podcast and the resource gallery;
- My journey as a bilingual learner after moving from Venezuela to the USA;
- How my plans changed after college and my decision to become a bilingual educator;
- My new chapter as a bilingual parent and how my husband and I are raising our daughter using the One Parent One Language Method;
I also spend some time discussing what you may expect from the Bilingual Avenue podcast including:
- The three types of episodes we’ll cover – expert episodes, parent episodes and question and answer episodes;
- The frequency and length of a typical episode;
- How to leave a voice mail with your questions;
- Themes and issues we will cover throughout the show;
- Free resources already available to you on the Bilingual Avenue website.
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
If you found this episode useful, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to Bilingual Avenue!